SGC Breakfast Briefing on 'Outlook on Real Estate in Myanmar: Laws and Tax for Investment'
About the Breakfast Briefing:
An overview of Myanmar investment environment with a particular focus on issues relating to Myanmar real estate industry. To discuss recent developments in the foreign investment laws and tax law and how these developments may have impact on foreign companies investing and doing business in Myanmar. Highlighting on the practical issues and opportunities relevant to the real estate industry in Myanmar, covering the use of Singapore holding company investing into Myanmar, restriction of land use rights, availability of tax incentives (Special economic Zones versus outside Special Economic Zones), as well as challenges faced by investors including practical tips.
About the Speakers:
Ms Suk Peng Ding – Director, PWC Myanmar (left), and Mr Ganesh Soocelaraj – Project Director, Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd (right)
Ms Suk Peng has in excess of 11 years of experience in corporate tax planning, restructuring and due diligence for a diversified portfolio of clients including public listed companies and multi-national companies both in Myanmar, Singapore and Malaysia. She is currently a Director with PwC Myanmar who is currently based in Myanmar, and specialises in taxation and investment related regulatory issues there.
Mr Ganesh Soocelaraj has close to 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, with some of his projects including Solaris and West Park BizCentral.
• Please note that registration starts at 7.45am
• Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publication
• If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
• NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
Add to Calendar
Thu Nov 10, 2016
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM SGT
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM SGT
- Raffles Hotel, Casuarina Suite A, Level 3
SGC Members (incl. 7% GST) $49.00 SGC Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) $59.00 Guests (incl. 7% GST) $69.00
On sale until Nov 9, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Raffles Hotel Singapore, 1 Beach Road Singapore 189673 Singapore
Want to find more groups and events like this?